O.M.G! What have i done?! I think I just made the worst deal possible!! hahaha :))
On the way home, me and Auds were talking and we arrived on the topic of how I plan to make my final move... hahaha :)) well after talking about it we made a deal, I told her that every time I would say that I wanted to back out of my plan she could/would slap me haha :p but then Auds said that that was too easy! so she proposed that we should make it harder, and I thought of something MUCH MUCH harder! haha I said that if I failed to do this plan I would go to her house on Feb. 14 and confess haha :))
but yeah.. I think I just made a big mistake accepting these conditions and even making a recorded contract of this deal hahaha :| owell... I guess I'd just have to do it haha :))
Not guess but KNOW you have to do it :>
ReplyDeletego go go!
ReplyDelete