Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long due entry

Ok so this entry was due like 3 days ago, I was supposed to blog this during saturday, October 23, 2010 but due to some unforeseen misfortunes i couldn't. :( So yeah.

Friday I went out with Auds, her friend Ong Chiong, my cousin and her boyfriend *barfs* Diego. I woke up at around 6:30AM still contemplating on whether or not I should go to Trinoma with them, and I remembered that i told myself that I would owe Auds one favor for helping me out with Blanche all the time, so I decided that I should go, but I just loafed around the whole morning playing games and not really minding what time I should get ready and stuff.. So as the time passed by 10:15AM I told myself that I should start getting ready, but I started getting ready around 10:45 already hahaha :)) and I left for Auds' house as I was to pick her up that day, on the way there I decided to fill up my car with gas once again haha and Auds reminded me that I still had her money, so I went back home and got it then left to pick her up.

It was hell on the way to her house as Banawe, and the street after that was full of stupid drivers who didn't want to give way to other drivers which made the roads clogged up and the cars not moving a centimeter! But in the end I got past that area and finally made it to Auds' house. We arrived at Trinoma and we searched for my cousin, on our way to the cinema area i thought that I saw her looking at the "now showing" screens, but since we knew that she would be coming from school we thought that she would be wearing her uniform, so I just ignored the person, we searched for her high and low, and when we couldn't find her we decided to go back to the movie area, that's when I saw the figure again and I realized that it was my cousin haha :p. Not long after their friend Ong Chiong arrived, and we decided to watch the movie "Life as we know it". It was still early for the movie so we decided to play at TimeZone first.

The time came for us to go and buy our food for the movie, we all went our separate ways to buy food, well I did anyway haha! So I bought food at Burger King, and luckily there was no line at all! and I got to use my click the city promo and got a free sundae haha :p I was first at the movie, it took them like 20 mins or so to all get there haha :p So we watched the movie and during the middle of the movie, the screen just suddenly turned BLACK! YES! the film was broken! so we had to wait a few seconds or minutes for the crew to fix it haha This is also the time that my head started to ache. After the movie my head was aching real bad so I suggested we buy medicine first, after drinking my meds I felt better and I could drive again haha we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, from Ong Chiong that is haha so I had to bring my cousin home as it was my "obligation" to do so (not really.. I just felt that I had to haha). After bringing her home me and Auds made our way back home since we were to go to Greenhills with Marc, Ricco, and Mich. We dropped by my house first because I just felt that I couldn't drive anymore and I decided that we should all just ride in Ricco's car.

We picked up Marc at Gilmore station and went to Greenhills, bought food then watched "The Other Guys". I only watched the first part since I've seen the movie except for those parts haha AND I was really starting to come down with a fever. I slept for most of the movie. After, we ate at T-Boy (I only had Miso soup as I had no appetite). Then I was first to get dropped off at my house since by that time I clearly wasn't feeling well. Got home and slept. I wanted to go to the jogminton with Marc and the others as I've been looking forward to it all week long, and Jon even texted and called me around 4AM so I kinda missed going more.. :( anyway I was sick in bed the whole Saturday and I could barely stand up that time, so I just slept all day, Sunday was almost the same except I had more strength to move, so I ate out with my family during lunch and I slept again the whole afternoon, we ate at a Korean restaurant somewhere near metrowalk for dinner, where my dad made me drive to the place, and my sister made me drive home, and whats more she made me drive to her boyfriends place because she forgot her stuff at his car (yeah, she sucks). Thats probably the reason I didn't get better come Monday. Did literally nothing the whole Monday except sleep eat and play.

And that's where this entry ends haha :))

No comments:

Post a Comment