Monday, October 4, 2010

Unexpected Happiness

Nothing can really express how happy I am today and for the past few days. Saturday night was the best night of my life.. and up till now I still can't hide my smiles. And the following days have just been perfect for me. Sunday morning I texted her "Good morning! ϋ" and i didn't expect a reply from her the whole day( to which me and Auds had another "bet" haha), so i went through my day like normal, I got a haircut at Tony & Jackey's for the upcoming grad pictorial the following day, then went to NBC tent at "The Fort" for the bazaar there( bought a nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 thermos there haha), then went out to eat at a chinese restaurant( forgot the name though :P). Then went home.

I got home around 10:30-ish PM. so i changed my clothes and got ready to do school and org related stuff so i could finally sleep since i wasn't going to train that night haha :P so I did all the org related stuff first, sadly i got side tracked and wasn't able to finish school stuff that night haha :P but in the middle of doing these things i suddenly got a text message at 11:24PM coming from none other than the person who gave me the happy feeling i got all day haha yes it was her! It was really unexpected because before i used to do the same but she never replied haha :P so this made me all the more happier haha but alas, our conversation didn't last very long for it was already quite late and she had to go to bed coz' of her exams the next day. Not long after I also decided to hit the hay.

Monday came and knowing it was her exam week today, I texted her again saying "Good morning!ϋ Good luck sa exams mo today! ϋ" and left for school again not expecting a reply. School seemed to be very chillax today so nothing much really happened except for Rich's birthday surprise and the grad pictorial haha it was "chaos" at the pictorial whenever someone would be choosing which shot they wanted to take home, everyone would be crowding up and helping them choose by shouting the numbers they thought looked good, some just shouting random numbers haha :P and Rich's birthday surprise was a success! which was good because its always fulfilling to make a friend happy on her birthday, or rather during the celebration of her birthday haha

Ate at Mang Inasal with Marc, Jegs, Rich, Mykel, Auds, and Sia and went home with Auds, Sia and Marc. As usual LRT1 was crowded.LRT2 was a much better ride with me and Marc even being able to sit down haha :P Upon getting home, I changed clothes and got ready to do the usual routine of opening Facebook then Plurk, academics then training and finally going to bed. But around 9:22 I got a text message from her again! haha this time our conversation lasted a little bit longer as it was still quite early but again she needed to study and she wanted to take a nap so we stopped around 10-something haha :P

So again. I am just very very happy that I'm finally making progress with the girl of my DREAMS for the first time in 5 years! haha :P Thats it haha :P

3 comments: