Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PSP

Haven't posted for a while... not because I don't have the time, its more like I don't have anything to write about haha! Until now! haha but this is only going to be a very short entry haha :P

Earlier this afternoon the Sony Center I went to to get my PSP fixed finally called!(yes... after they failed in calling me before and I had to go there 2 weeks after I had them fix my PSP the first time) they called to tell me that my PSP was fixed and I could go and pick it up soon haha :p and I was so suprised when i heard the price of the repairs...... 570 pesos!! I even asked the lady if she was sure about the price hahaha :p

She said that that was indeed the price so I didn't argue anymore... I'm probably going to be picking it up on Thursday afternoon... haha Kingdom Hearts and other cool PSP games here I come!! wahahahha :))

No comments:

Post a Comment