So yeah... I've decided.. I'm not going to go with the plan I had in mind for Feb.12.. Why? It's not because I'm giving up, it's because I'm walking away. Yeah there's a difference, I'm walking away from something I can come back to in the future, I just want to focus on more important things in my life first, a girl could always wait, heck! there's a million fish in the sea right? I just want to start doing the things I promised myself I would do.
Maybe after doing things for myself, I'll start doing things for other people hahaha! :)) Anyway, I'm going to put off this plan for some other time and focus on a lot of other things like school, and working out, I've mainly thought about this because its been like 2 weeks already and I haven't started to work out again. :p But I also got permission from my mom to buy a punching bag, so I'd probably be able to do more work outs at home, and get those 6 pack I've been telling myself that I would have by the next team building.
So yeah.... sorry Auds, but I'm not doing the consequence either since technically I didn't give up wahahhaha :)) but don't worry I still plan to do it some other day. :p
Oh yeah, another reason why I'm doing this is because I've been thinking about what one of my friends told me when I told her that I was madly in love haha she told me "You CAN move on... It's just that you DON'T WANT TO". So I've been thinking, and yeah I kinda think it's partly like that. So I'm going to try to move on for the time being and focus on some things at hand. LIKE WORKING OUT!!! hahaha :))
gogo Jerk! :)
ReplyDeleteHMM. Technically it's not giving up pero pakingan mo ung recording :) HA >:) it does not say anything about giving up but rather not being able to do it, show me the files etc. etc. Pero ikaw, idk kung gusto mo ito nalang gawin mo. :))
ReplyDelete@auds: eh ung verbal agreement is when i give up dba? hahaha :)) bsta gagawin ko parin naman toh eh... just not now... i think its too early... haha :p
ReplyDelete