Thursday, October 7, 2010

Temporary Happiness

After days of being happy beyond my dreams... the feeling has finally faded... or rather it has sadly been shattered.... or I don't really know what to feel anymore... there are just times I tell myself that I'm happy but in reality I know that I'm really sad.

It's really just irritating how I can read other people easily, but when it comes to her its like all my senses disappear and I can't even observe her properly without me looking stupid. Hayz... maybe it's just me, and I know that i shouldn't be ranting about this but i just don't get it anymore.

Whatever... I just think that I should stop daydreaming and face the reality that it's never going to happen.. or maybe this is just me going through a phase or something.. oh whatever... I'm done ranting... maybe I'll just train my body to its limit until I can't move anymore so that I won't be able to think of anything anymore.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment